About The Forum
An annual discussion and networking event to reflect on major policy developments, business trends and innovation breakthroughs that are shaping the direction and future of agriculture.
This year’s Forum focuses on the idea of centring Lithuania as a go-to country for innovative AgriFood Tech solutions.
Breakthrough innovations based on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Robotics have the potential to completely redefine agriculture how we know it. From productivity and efficiency increases to waste reduction and healthier foods – the agriculture of the future is destined to be more sustainable, efficient and competitive. Yet all of the soon-to-be breakthroughs need be developed, use cases explored, solutions tested and products commercialized. AgriFood Tech needs sandboxes, and Lithuania could be one of them. What’s needed to make it happen?
While exploring this theme the Forum will encompass topics of innovation development, international cooperation, new policy initiatives, business trends, networking and much more.
Town hall of Vilnius
Didzioji st. 31, Vilnius, Lithuania
October 17, 2019
Do you have an idea how to accelerate the development of the agricultural industry in Europe?
Or do you wish to develop high value-added solution with a significant market potential?
We invite you to participate in a "Hack AgriFood '19" event!
Exploring how European cooperation can shape AgriFood innovation development.
- How can large EU-level innovation projects, networks, platforms and private entrepreneurs benefit and invigorate the Lithuanian agricultural sector?
- What are the experiences and best practices of bringing high-tech solutions to the farm?
- How can innovations based on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Robotics create real and tangible value for farmers?
Aligning Lithuania with the European AgriFood innovation agenda.
- How can Lithuania contribute to European efforts in AgriFood innovation development and implementation?
- What kind of infrastructure, competence and excellence it has to offer for potential partners?
- What does it take for Lithuania to become the go-to destination for European AgriFood innovations?
- High-level representatives from key national and international institutions;
- Presentations from major European innovation project and platform leaders;
- Final pitch session of ‘Hack AgriFood’ – the first agriculture and food-focused hackathon in Lithuania;
- Award ceremony of the most innovative farms and farmers in Lithuania;
- Networking sessions with AgriFood innovation stakeholders.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, INTERNET OF THINGS, ROBOTICS
Are these just buzzwords, or can they deliver real added value?
EU » LT - European opportunities for Lithuania
Global - Topics shaping global trends
Networking during organic Lithuanian breakfast and registration
Exhibition of showcases
LT » EU Importance of Agritech in Lithuania and EU
Global Heroes of Agriculture
EU » LT Digital transformation of the agri-food sector in the EU - the role of policy instruments, actors and social networks.
EU » LT MEGA scale pilot projects of EU
LT » EU Lithuania - a pefect sandbox for European AgriFoodTech innovations
LT » EU Lithuanian tech Superstars
EU » LT Let's talk with the farmers!
Networking lunch and exhibition of showcases
Global Who is gonna to pay the bill? Financing models and experiences
EU » LT Corporates, join the transformation of AgriFood Tech!
Best of Hack AgriFood Lithuania'19
Farmer - innovation Guru
Global Let's wrap it up!
Vilnius Town Hall
Didzioji st. 31, Vilnius, Lithuania
Save the day!
Conference will start in
Due to limited capacity, only approved participants will be accepted.
We will contact you via email in regards to your registration.